It's Venti

 Hello there! Welcome to the blog!

This isn't actually my first time writing a blog. I also have another blog but now I created this one because I wanna share some more personal and anonymous post on this blog.

The reason why I named it as ventimental because basically I wanna use this as a place for me to vent about everything that's going on in my life. I made it into Venti cause it reminds me of Starbucks' cup size lol. Then, to make it sound better, I named it as Ventimental which I'm inspired from "sentimental". I don't know why, it just sounds perfect to me haha.

If anything in this blog is related to a person, their names won't be mentioned as their real names to keep their privacy ;)

Anyways, it's been a very long day at work. I work as a Customer Service. And you know, working as a CS isn't as easy as it seems. Sometimes you have to handle some difficult customers, or even angry customers. Today, I had been handling some difficult customers that I didn't know what to do. I was lost and I was too scared to ask for help cause everybody else was also busy handling their own clients. Today, the load of clients that we needed to handle was so much higher than usual that even lots of us were overwhelmed by it. The first few minutes of me starting my shift, I already had six clients waiting on my inbox and three of them were quite confusing cases. Btw, I was working night shift today from 7pm-4am. It's already 4.30 a.m when I'm writing this blog post and I just ended my shift.

Sometimes I'm scared of getting fired when I can't handle a situation/client very well. I love working in this company but the nightmare of "what if I'm getting fired" keeps running around in my head which is not cool at all. Everyday, these past 3 weeks, I couldn't stop thinking about it. My leader told me that I've been performing well so far. But still, I believe that just because I'm performing well doesn't mean there is still no chance of getting fired. God forbid tho. I hope that I won't get fired. I'm sure it'd be so hard for me to get back on both of my feet again if I get fired.

I don't have much to say today. I'm tired, scared, and feeling uneasy. Thank God most of my colleagues here are very supportive. I do hope that we all will be working here for quite a long time

Komentar

Postingan Populer